Corrugated boxes are more than convenient, they are necessary for various applications and purposes. Plastic corrugated boxes may be used for so much more than storage purposes. When considering all the offerings from a corrugated box manufacturer, you’ll find various sizes and color choices to meet all your needs. Some boxes are recyclable as well. You can learn more at CLPG.net. To give you an example, here are five of the best uses for the corrugated box.
1. Filing. If you have established a modest home office, you probably have important documents that need to be filed. Why spend a lot of money on a traditional file cabinet? If your space is limited, the ideal solution could be to buy two or three small to medium sized corrugated boxes and stack them on a shelf. Use these boxes for more than office documents. You cans store old family photos, tax documents, important receipts and so much more.
2. Packing up your belongings for a move. The corrugated plastic box is rugged enough for packing anything from china to collectibles to everyday household items. With lids that snap securely, you don’t need to bother with packaging tape. If you require the use of several boxes, use the color coding system for easy identification. The blue box is for dishes and kitchen accessories. The red box is designated for bedroom accessories. The yellow box contains toys and miscellaneous items from the kids’ room. You get the idea, don’t you?
3. Recycling container. Is your home cluttered with recyclables that are strewn around in nearly every corner? Get organized and store your recyclables neatly in a durable corrugated box. it works so much better than using a plain paper bag. Alternatively, you could use the box as a compost bin.
4. A children’s toy chest. Does your child’s bedroom resemble a toy factory during an earthquake? It’s time to get organized. Don’t waste money on a fancy and expensive wooden toy chest. Corrugated boxes make awesome containers to store your child’s toys and playtime accessories. Allow your child to choose his or her favorite color and add some decals for customization. Viola! What a neat way to keep the kids’ room organized. Other than toys, your child can store doll clothes neatly in the corrugated toy box. The box now becomes her new doll valet or chest of drawers.
5. A hobby box. Do you have sewing or knitting accessories and no place to store them? A small corrugated box is the answer to your problem. These boxes are also great for storing any type of arts and crafts supplies, such as paints, clay and markers. Alternatively, you can create a tool box for your workstation or garage. Store common tools such as pliers, hammer and screwdrivers in the medium sized box. Smaller corrugated boxes are ideal for storing screws, nuts and bolts.
Find out more what you can do with corrugated boxes @ GLPG.net