Everyone needs to look their best, even the guys. Unfortunately, due to the pride, most guys are afraid to approach this subject. I’d say only about 15-20% are open to asking questions. The other 80% of men are afraid.
Let me be the first to tell you guys, it’s not going to make you feel or appear less manly.… Read Morecontinue reading