International student education systems using the British school model as framework to instruction focus on the United Kingdom’s best practices to private K-10, college and vocational education administration. Prince of Wales International School (POWIIS) is part of the growing number of private schools in Malaysia. Educational and institutional goals at POWIIS reflect those proscribed under international school policies.… Read Morecontinue reading
As an IELTS teacher, whenever I set a writing practice, I am constantly presented with identical mistakes in every essay I mark. I find myself making the same corrections and comments all the time. So I’ve put together some of the most common mistakes I come across when marking my IELTS students essays.
1) Incorrect articles – a, an, the.… Read Morecontinue reading
- The answer is often said louder and clearer than the rest of the recording.
- The answer is often repeated or spelled out.
- Expect the unexpected … the speaker might start saying something and then bringing up something totally different. Listen carefully to the last word he/she says. The last word counts!
- Underlying the key words in the questions helps you to stay focused while listening to the recording.
If you are a parent that lives in Penang or surrounding areas there are several top international schools that you can chose for your child to attend. Education is extremely important and it is important for you to chose the school that best fits the needs of your child. This article will feature the best international schools in Penang.… Read Morecontinue reading
I’ve been studying law for a number of years, but only recently did I encounter the term CLP or Certificate in Legal Practice. Apparently, you need a good foundation course in law to pass the course and examination. I was unsure if my foundation in law was sufficient for me to have my CLP. This is taken by foreign university law graduates.… Read Morecontinue reading
Whether you use your law degree to gain professorship access or simply work inside the courtroom as a law practitioner, there are a lot of benefits you’ll get from pursuing any degree program related to law.
- Earning a degree in law offers adaptability you can’t see in many other professions. A lot of law degree holders today prefer not to work as practicing attorneys; some of them prefer to work as educators at collegiate or post-secondary levels.